Functional Plant Nutrition
- upregulates endogenous growth hormones,
- facilitates N absorption-transportation-assimilation,
- induces systemic acquired resistance against many viral infections, and
- upregulates antioxidant activities to counter abiotic stress such as salt and cold.
- it is naturally biodegradable in soil,
- a strong fertilizer enhancer increasing the uptake of N/P,
- aids water retention,
- increases adsorption of soil cationic nutrients in the soil rhizosphere and
- reduces the N/P input to the farms whilst promoting plant growth and yield.
- NitroMax is the 5th generation Coated Urea developed by our technology partner
- Ultrathin but homogenous coating technology was applied on to the granule with highest N content (min. 43.5% ~ 45%).
- Coating material is polyurethane which is completely biodegradable in the soil, or sulphur, a macronutrient. 95% of the granules is within 2.0-4.75 mm particle size distribution.
- NitroMax comes with 3 product variants, providing different slow-release timing of N.
Plant Soil & Probiotics
A strain of bacterium in the genus Bacillus that synthesizes a natural antibiotic protein barnase which is used in agriculture, aquaculture, and hydroponics to inhibit root pathogens such as Ralstonia solanacearum, Pythium, Rhizoctonia solani, Alternaria tenuissima and Fusarium as well as improve root tolerance against salt stress. They are considered a growth-promoting rhizobacteria and have the ability to quickly colonize crop roots.
A fungus that is widely used for foliar application, seed treatment and soil treatment for suppression of various disease caused by fungal pathogens, typically Botrytis, Fusarium and Penicillium sp. etc.